Man....it's been so long since I've written in this thing. lol I just realized I failed my goals that I've written on here. hahahaha smdh.
Anyways I would say the biggest change for me now is that I have moved back to the Tri-Cities with the rents. I didn't want to but I felt that it was the best option for me right now. Saving money on rent and going back to school. Doing Phoenix online classes so I can get my Associates degree in 2 years...........................2 YEARS! and then I'm planning on pursuing a BA so ANOTHER 2 years!! 4YEARS or maybe longer in this city!! Damn...im insane right now. honestly this ain't my favorite city but guess i gotta keep my attitude positive. I actually miss seattle. actually maybe i just miss the people and not the city. lol
hmmm..so this post thing changed..thats cool.
i think ive gotten taller...yay
or maybe i didnt...it could just be me suffering from a heat stroke. it is TOO HOT here.
LOL! you got taller huh?
ReplyDeleteglad you're finally doing some school though. work hard and come back to seattle :) well at least by the time I return haha.