I have noticed that not only does Seattle rain constantly, but traffic does NOT END!!!! HOLY SHIT! It wasn't like this before but ever since I've witnessed Seattle traffic I seemed to have developed a Stage 13 road rage and I think it's getting worse. I mean I understand that there is traffic all day in the morning and afternoon but even at night?? You SERIOUS?! Shit I probably can get to Seattle faster walking than driving a car! I always thought of myself as a good and chill driver but I guess not anymore. So besides this bad habit I have now, the other day I was stuck in traffic again at night and I was just getting impatient because I was not going anywhere. And here I am being mad at the world when I look up and see this very bright moon.
It wasn't a normal moon because it had like this really cool glow around it and it just took me by surprise. I mean it looked so beautiful that I kept checking it out every 3 seconds. It's crazy how of all things, an object like the moon can bring calmness to one's soul. Now I just need to find my moon in my life.
-Emo out


Jennifer is moon... *nudge nudge* :)
ReplyDelete