Saturday, November 5, 2011

PnP

Past

Present

I seem to be at a standstill in life. Basically at a crossroad standing aimlessly. In the past I knew what I had wanted to do and it was basically a one way path for me. Eventually the injuries took its toll and the passion was just not there anymore. Now I am at a point where I have no motivation in anything but to get by in life. There is no direction. Work, workout, and play. That is basically how it is and there is no real career job that I have yet to find interesting. I would go to school but I don't want to waste time, money, and effort in something that I'm not even interested in. Well I guess I do have the time but no. And even if I do go back to school I want to study the things that I like. I guess the first step is to find the different colors in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Haha dude I know exactly what you're talking about! Except I didn't have any kind of physical injury. I'm actually going to do a prayer/fast next week for 2 weeks praying about what God wants to do in my life. I'll be praying for you as well.

    ReplyDelete